Family -
How is everyone doing? I really wish I was home so I could bake healthified pumpkin pie and cookies and fun stuff like that for Thanksgiving and Christmas. For Thanksgiving, my companions and I are spending it with the Nielson family. They are our favorite members that we've met so far - they love us. We watched conference at their house and they cooked us SO MUCH food. They always try to find people we can teach at their house so we can be over there more often. They have a son Kayla's age ... just saying. And a daughter Claire's age who dresses so cute (my comp thinks it's ugly but whatever).
People are telling me and Sister P that we are both going to be training new sisters next transfer ... which is the 3rd of December ... I don't think I will because President Hansen thinks I'm an emotional wreck ... I think people tell that to P and then have to include me too so I don't feel left out. But we'll see. I kind of hope I can train because I would love to boss someone around and do things my way (AKA work all the time and not sit around the house and take breaks all the time like we do with Sister H), but if I train, I'm afraid they might move me into another area - which would suck. Half of the zones in this mission are poor and ghetto - the other half are filthy rich but have no work to do. So we'll see. Pray for me!
Thank you, love you all!
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment